Loop Impedance Tester
As Per the guidelines for implementation of Electrical Installation Standards in buildings, the earth fault loop impedance has to be low enough to allow adequate earth fault current flow to cause an over current protective device in a faulty circuit to operate in a sufficiently short time.
KM-8025 LP measures the earth fault loop impedance for safe operation of the circuits.
● 3 ½ digit LCD (2000-count).
● Backlight function.
● 15mA loop measurement which will not trip ELCBs.
● Convenient and easier for users to measure the loop impedance directly without bypassing the wires.
● Wiring check function.
● Over temperature protection.
● Safety standard : EN 61010-1 CAT III 300V EN 61326-1
● Over voltage protection.
● Built-in voltmeter.
● Built-in earth tester.
● Built-in loop/psc tester.
● No Batteries used.