1000A DC/ AC Digital Clamp Meter
Model 2781 / 2781 T (9 Functions 32 Ranges)
• Overload protection on all ranges.
• Maximum Voltage between any terminal and earth ground 600V rms
• Dual slope integration
• Data-hold facility
• DCA zero button for accurate reading
• Low battery indication
• Auto power off
• Sensing : Average sensing (Model 2781) True RMS sensing (Model 2781-T)
• Jaw opening size : cables Ø 40mm
• Display : 3 ¾ digit 3999 counts liquid crystal LCD display.
• Over range indication : Display of “OL” on LCD at the highest position means range selection too low for the input.
(Except for ranges of 1000A AC,& 600V AC / DC)
• Polarity : Symbol “-” automatic displayed for negative input.
• Sampling rate : 3 times per second (Digital display)
• Auto power off : The meter is automatically powered off after idling for 15 minutes. To awake the meter, turn the rotary function switch or push any button.
• Operating Temperature & Humidity : 0°C to 40°C; < 80% R.H. Non-condensing
• Low battery : The symbol " " is displayed when the batteries are weak and below the operating Voltage. Replace batteries immidiately.
• Battery life : Approx. 60 hrs continuously use with alkaline batteries.
• Power supply : 1.5V AAA x 2
• Dimension : 228(L) x 76(W) x 39(H) mm
• Weight : approx. 465gms. (Including batteries)