400A AC Digital Clampmeter
MODEL KM 1002
KM 1002 Digital Clampmeter has been designed & tested according to IEC publication 61010:Safety requirements for electronic measuring Apparatus. User Manual contains warnings & safety rules which must be observed by the user to ensure safe operation of the instrument & retain it in safe condition. Therefore read through these operating instructions before using the instrument.
• Safety design conforming to the IEC61010.
• Data hold switch for easy reading in dimly light or hard-to-read locations.
• Beeper permits easy continuity check.
• Provides a dynamic range of 4,000 counts full scale.
• Uses shrouded transformer jaws to further improve safety.
• Non-contact Voltage sensing.
• Data Hold & MAX Function.
• Auto Power Off.
• Diode & Continuity Test.
• Display : 3½ Digit 1999 counts Liquid crystal display.
• Low Battery Warning shown on the display.
• Over range indication : "OL' is shown on the display.
• Response time : Approx. 3 seconds.
• Sample Rate : about 3 time per second
• Temperature & Humidity for guaranteed Accuracy :
23 ± 5 °C, relative humidity upto 85% without condensation.
• Current consumption : approx. 1mA max.
• Standards : IEC61010-1
• Withstand Voltage : 3700V AC (RMS 40~50Hz)
for 1 minute between electrical circuit & housing case.
• Insulation Resistance : 10M or greater at 600V between electrical circuit & housing case.
• Operating Temperature & Humidity : 0 °C ~ 40 °C; 85% R.H. without condensation.
• Storage Temperature & Humidity : -20 °C~ 60 °C; 85% R.H. without condensation.
• Power Supply : 2 AAA or DC 1.5V battery.
• Dimension : 186(L) x 65(W) x 28.5(D)mm
• Weight : approx. 166g. (including battery)
• Accessories : Test lead, User Manual, Battery & Carrying case.