Clamp On Type Earth Resistance Tester / Current Leakage Tester
MODEL - KM 1120 / KM 1220
ETCR Clamp Earth Resistance Tester is widely applied in ground resistance measurement, loop resistance measurement in fields such as electric power, telecommunications, meteorology, oil field, architecture and industrial electrical equipment, etc. When measuring ground system with loop, there is no need to disconnect the ground wire without auxiliary electrode, which means safer and faster. KUSAM-MECO Clamp Earth
Resistance Tester can measure the ground fault which can not be measured by traditional method, can apply in the occasion where traditional methods are unworkable; KUSAM-MECO Clamp Earth Resistance Tester measures the integrated value of ground resistance and resistance lead. Tester can measure the leakage current of ground wire.
• Display : 4 digit LCD Backlight Display.
• Jaw Opening : 65 x 32 mm.
• Span of Jaw : 32 mm.
• Structural Feature : In the jaw way.
• Operating temperature : -10 °C ~ °55 C
• Relative humidity : 10% ~ 90%RH
• Protection grade : double insulation
• Range selection : Automatic
• External Magnetic Field : < 40A/m
• External Electric Field : <1V/m
• Sampling Time : 1 second
• Measurement Resistance Frequency : >1kHz
• Max. Resistance Measurement Resolution : 0.001Ω
• Resistance Measurement Range : 0.010 ~ 1000Ω
• Current Measurement Range : 0.00 - 20.0A (KM 1220)
• Measured Current Frequency : 50 / 60Hz (KM 1220)
• Storable Measurement Data : 99 units (KM 1220)
• Setting range of Resistance Alarm Critical value : 1 - 199W (KM 1220)
• Setting Range of current Alarm Critical Value : 1 - 499mA (KM 1220)
• Power Supply : 6VDC ( 4 x 5 Alkaline Battery).
• Dimension : 285 (L) X 85 (W) X 56 (T) mm.
• Weight : Approx. 1160g. (including batteries)