Mini Carbon Monoxide Gas Detector
Model - KM CO-910
KM-CO-910 Carbon Monoxide meter detects the presence of Carbon Monoxide (CO) & measures concentrations between 1-1000 parts per million(PPM). The meter indicates the presence of CO by a reading on the LCD & a beeper tone. The beeper function much like clicking of a geiger counter: above 200PPM, the beeper sounds continuously with the concentration of CO; from 35PPM to 200PPM, the beeper sounds discontinuously with the concentration of CO.
• Large LCD Display.
• Accuracy is not affected by humidity.
• Small sensor drift.
• Stable readings.
• Compact, light and easy to carry.
• Low battery consumption, long battery life.
• Audible Alarm.
• Sensor : Stabilized electrochemical Gas-specific.
• Sensor Life : About 5 year.
• Measurement Range : 0 ~ 1000PPM.
• High Accuracy : 5% ± 10PPM.
• Display : Large LCD Display.
• Measurement Resolution : 1PPM
• Response Time : < 30S
• Zero Drift : < 5PPM
• Operating Temperature : -20ºC~50ºC; < 90%RH (Non-condensation)
• Storage Temperature : -30ºC~50ºC, < 80% RH
• Fast sampling time : 2 times/second.
• Repeatability : ±2%.
• Long-time stability : < 5%/year.
• Auto power off (After 15 minutes inactivity).
• Dimension : 175(L) X 55(W) X 38(H) mm
• Weight : 150 gm
Manual Online View Catalog Send Enquiry