36.5 Kv / 81.5 Kv High Voltage Detector
MODEL 230HD / 290HD
The detector detects high and extra high voltage in AC lines. An elongated insulated rod permits checking of high tension circuits at safe distance for live voltage. Also it is telescopic compact, light-weight, easy to use and handy.
• Telescopic, Compact, light-weight, Easy to use.
• High-voltage detection in high tension circuits.
• Easy to recognize indications
Intermittent lighting in RED of a high intensity light emitting diode and intermittent
audible sound of an electronic buzzer are easy recognizable in full daylight,
• Water proof
The detecting head, being tightly enclosed, is free from any trouble due to dust, water.
• Display : Light : Flashing red light; Sound : intermittent sound 50dB apart 3m.
• Overall length :
Model 230HD : Retracted : 893 ± 50mm ; Extracted : 1520 ± 50mm.
Model 290HD : Retracted :1370 ± 50mm ; Extracted : 2450 ± 50mm.
• Operating Temperature : -10°C ~ 50°C
• Storage Temperature : -20°C ~ 60°C
• Construction : Water proof (detecting head impervious to water)
• Battery : 2 button cells Lr44 (1.5V)
• Weight : Model 230HD-Approx. 485g. Model 290HD - Approx. 590g.(including Battery)