Digital Triaxial Elf Magnetic Field Meter
Model KM 192
High Electromagnetic waves are generated by electric appliances, used in medical institutions, Schools, Residences where people usually stay for a long time. Precautions should be taken to prevent patients, Babies & other citizens from exposure to high electromagnetic waves.
An electromagnetic wave means the wave motion of electromagnetic field. It is a form of energy similar to light & heat that can be transmitted by radiation in the air or by an electric conductor.
• Uses three internal orthogonal sensors to test a wide range of ELF magnetic fields, independent of measurement angle
• The tester is designed to provide the user a quick, reliable & easy way to measure magnetic field radiation levels
around power lines, home appliances & industrial devices
• The tester is a cost-effective hand-held instrument that is designed and calibrated to measure magnetic field radiation
at different bandwidths from 30Hz to 2000Hz
• Display micro tesla (mT) or milli Gauss (mG) units
• Data hold (HOLD), Maximum Hold (MAX) and minimum Hold (MIN) function
• Auto range or manual range select mode
• Time and calendar function
• Low battery indication
• Over load display “OL”
• Auto power off function
General Specifications :
• Display : 4 digits Triple LCD display
• Range : 20 / 200 / 2000 mG, 2 / 20/ / 200 mT
• Resolution : 0.01 / 0.1 / 1 mG or 0.001 / 0.01 / 0.1 mT
• Frequency response : 30Hz ~ 2000Hz
• Sensor : Triple Axis (X, Y, Z)
• Accuracy :
20 mG / 2 μT ±(3.0% + 30dgts) at 50Hz / 60Hz.
± (2.5% + 5dgts) at 50Hz / 60Hz
± (5% + 5dgts) at 30Hz / 2000Hz.
• Over load : LCD display “OL”
• Sample rate : 2.5 times per second.
• Battery : Standard 9V battery
• Battery life : Approx. 100 hours.
• Operating Temperature & Humidity : 5 °C to 40 °C, below 80% R.H.
• Storage Temperature & Humidity : -10 °C to 60 °C, below 70% R.H.
• Dimension : 173(L) X 80(W) X 32(H) mm
• Weight : About 230g.