AC / DC Current Clamp Adaptor
MODEL - CA 1000 / 2000 (5 Functions Ranges )
• Basic Accuracy : 1.5%rdg + 2A
• CA1000/CA2000 Current Clamp is a transducer which will allow your multimeter to measure
electrical Current upto 500/1000/2000 amperes AC or DC, with a Frequency response
• The clamp is built with a design of finger guard which ensures user operating the
clamp under a safety situation, with a rugged case that is shock resistant and fire-retardant.
• When measuring current with this clamp, there is no need to break a circuit or to affect
• It can be used for waveform analysis by connecting it to an oscilloscope.
• Auto Zero function
• Jaw Opening Size : 57mm conductor, 70 x 18 mm bus bars
• Measuring Range : 0 to 1000A AC or DC max. (Model CA 1000)
- 0 to 1500A AC or 0 to 2000A DC max. (Model CA 2000)
• Output : 0 to 1V rms or DC with > 1 Meg Ohms input impedance (Model CA 1000)
- 0 to 1.5V rms or 0 to 2V DC with > 1 Meg Ohms input impedance (Model CA 2000)
• Transfer Rate : 1mV / 1A
• System Accuracy : Current clamp accuracy + DMM accuracy
• Operating Temperature : 0 °C ~ 50 °C; at < 70% R.H.
• Storage Temperature : -20 °C to 60 °C; < 80% R.H.
• Temperature Coefficient : 0.1 x (specified accuracy) / 1 °C (0 °C to 18 °C, 28 °C to 50 °C)
• Altitude : 6561.7 feet (2000M)
• Output : Coil cable with straight banana plug.
• Max. wire length : 3.5 meter when fully stretched.
• Low battery indicator : Red LED lighting.
• Power Supply : 9V DC battery
• Dimension : 100(W) x 224(L) x 40(H) mm
• Weight : Approx. 490 gms. (Including battery)