Voltage / mA Calibrator
The new KUSAM-MECO Volt & milliampere Calibrator Model KM-CAL-804 is a high accuracy (0.05%) Calibrator. It has 5 digit LCD display with high stability. It can be used for calibrating Transmitters, Thermocouples, SCADA systems, Transducers. It also provides loop circuit power 24V. The max. load is 1kW at 20mA range when the power is higher than 6.8V; The max. load is 700W at 20mA range when the power is within 5.8V - 6.8V. Temperature Coefficient ± 0.005%, range / °C (5°C -18°C, 28°C - 40°C). It works on 9Volt alkaline battery and battery life is approx 20 hours under the condition of 10mA.
General Specifications :
• Basic Accuracy : ± 0.05%
• Display : 5 Digit LCD display.
• Max. Allowable Voltage : 30V..
• Operating Temperature Range : 0 ~ 50°C.
• Humidity range : ≤ 80% RH
• Storage Temperature Range : ≤ -10°C ~ 55°C
• Humidity range : ≤ 90% RH
• Temperature Coefficient : 0.1 x (dedicated Accuracy) % /
°C (5°C ~ 18°C, 28°C ~ 40°C)
• Power : 1.5V x 2 alkaline batteries.
• Power Consumption : about 400mA / 3V in condition of 1kΩ load & 20mA output.
• Dimension : 180 (L) x 90 (W) x 47 (D) mm (with protector)
• Weight : About 500g