500A AC/DC Current Clamp Adaptor
MODEL KM CA 500 (2 Functions 5 Ranges )
Special Features :
• Basic Accuracy : 2.0%rdg + 2dgts
• Average Sensing
• CA 500 Current Clamp is a Transducer which will allow your multimeter to measure electrical Current upto 500Amp AC or DC, with a Frequency response upto 400Hz.
• When measuring Current with this Clamp, there is no need to break a circuit or to affect the isolation.
• It can be used for waveform analysis by connecting it to an Oscilloscope.
• Jaw Opening Size : 30 mm max.
• Measuring Range : 500A AC/DC
• Rated Output : 0 to 500mV (AC or DC) for 0 to 500A
• Load Resistance : 10 Kµ typical (1mV/A)
• Low Battery Indicator : Red LED lighting
• Max. wire length : 3.5 meter when fully stretched.
• Operating Temperature : 0°C~50 °C; 70% R.H.
• Storage Temperature : -2 0°C to 70 °C; 80% R.H.
• Power Supply : 9V Battery.
• Dimension : 178(L) X 70(W) X 33(H) mm
• Weight : Approx. 290 gms