Portable Combustible gas detector
KM-840-LEL Portable Combustible gas detector with voice alarm and the original imported sensor, with the safe and reliable quality. It’s with the diffusion sampling mode, can be connected with the external pump. The portable gas detector can promise the security for the personnel working under the toxic gas in the harmful environments.
● It used original imported sensor with good quality and high accuracy.
● It can be combined with 1~4 different gas sensors for different gas type.
● LCD dot matrix display, support both English and Chinese operating menu.
● Adjustable preset two-stage alarm level.
● With audible-visual-vibration alarm mode, also with the voice alarm.
● With a back clip, which is easy to carry when working.
● Powered by rechargeable battery with big capacity which support a long working period.
Electrical Specifications :
• Gas Type : Combustible Gas (LEL)
• Sensor Type : Catalytic combustion sensor sensor • Sensor Life : 2 - 3 years
• Measuring Ranges LEL: 0~100%LEL
• Display Information : Gas types, Concentration value, Concentration unit, Time, Battery
status, Alarm status, etc.
• Display : Large screen LCD
• Alarm Storage : With alarm data storage function, can review the data from the detector..
• Sampling mode : Diffusion sampling (Available for connection with external pump)
• Alarm Mode : Audible-visual-vibration alarm, sound ≥ 75dB
• Power Supply : 3.7V, 1800mAh rechargeable lithium battery, continuous working period over 10 hours.
• Explosion-proof Grade : Ex ib IIB T3
• Protection Grade:IP65
• Working Environment Working Temperature: -20°C～50°C
• Working Humidity: 0-95%RH (non-condensing)
• Body Material : ABS and PC
• Package Aluminum alloy box
• Dimensions 140 * 73 * 32mm
• Weight 300g (with charger)
• Warranty 1 years
APPLICATIONS: The portable gas detector used in the gas safety inspection and alarm for industrial scene, such as petroleum refinery, chemical plants, LPG stations, boiler rooms, gas stations, paint spray booths, metallurgy, mining, fire, environmental protection, etc., where need to inspect the gas concentration of the Combustible Gas.